Mahaska County, Iowa
- Term-Four Years
- Bond $25,000
- Issue all State Revenue Stamps for deeds. First $500.00 is exempt, then $1.60 per thousand.
- Issue hunting, trapping, and fishing license,licenses for deer and turkey.
- The Registering of boats, snowmobils, and ATVs
- Furnish certified copies of instruments of record in the office.
- Shall report quarterly to the Board of Supervisors all fees collected and make quarterly reports, paying into the county treasury fees collected.
- Furnish copies of instruments for transfer of real estate to the Assessors.
- Responsible for obtaining and completion of Declaration of Value Statements and Groundwater Hazard Statements for property transfered.
- Issues Marriage Licenses, Birth and Death Certificates.