Mahaska County, Iowa
Emergency Management-General Information
- Emergency Management in Mahaska County includes preparedness,
response, recovery and mitigation activities.
- Address all risks that threaten the health, safety and welfare of
the county including natural disasters (wind storms, floods), man-made disasters (industrial accidents), and civil actions (terrorism, bomb threats, civil unrest).
- Assist businesses and individuals in preparation of disaster and
- Coordinate response and recovery efforts in time of disaster.
- Assist in coordination of severe weather spotting.