Veterans Affairs: Iowa Veterans Home

We as a Commission will assist veterans in making application into the home. Applications shall have two or our County Commissioners signatures certifying eligibility. We Commissioners enclose two copies of veterans' separation papers from the Armed Forces; one (1) copy of a financial statement and two copies of marriage certificate if applicant is a widow or widower or a veteran. The applications and financial inquiry forms are acquired from the Iowa Veteran's Home, Marshaltown, Iowa, 50158.

Website: Iowa Veterans Home